You know you’re a horror movie fan if…
- You conceal “weapons” throughout your home. I.e.: knitting needles, table lamps, hammers, screw drivers, vases, ball bats, kitchen knives, ink pens and hard-back books.
- You hear a strange noise so you grab a weapon and investigate.
- Once investigating, you never think to say, “Hello, is anyone there?”
- A strange noise isn’t an intruder, it’s a ghost.
- Nothing is weird or unexplained, it’s always a poltergeist.
- You have an evacuation plan for every building you enter in case of a zombie apocalypse.
- You have a plan and supplies, and you will survive the zombie apocalypse.
- When swimming in a lake or ocean, you can’t help but think something will grab your feet or legs at any moment.
- You feel compelled to howl at a full moon.
- Dolls creep you out, and you may be scared of clowns or leprechauns.
- Vampires are hot, and you secretly want to be one.
- More importantly, you felt that way before the Twilight series.
- You watch slasher movies to relax and boost your mood after a tough day at work or school.
- You were voted, “Final girl or guy” in class or at work.
- Last, but not least… Your child wakes up from sleep walking. The next morning there are scratches on his/her arm. Your first theory… demonic possession.
— From the mind and experiences of RP
2 thoughts on “15 Signs of a Horror Movie Fan”
Best. List. Ever. lol
Pingback: Horror Movies and Real Life « Revenant Publications